METROLOGY (UV, Visible, NIR and LWIR)
Meadowlark Optics has excellent capabilities for transmission, reflection and polarization behavior metrology
from the UV to the Mid-Wave IR.
Meadowlark Optics has been a leader in polarization optics for nearly thirty-eight years, with award winning products and
outstanding metrology capabilities, setting us apart from the competition.
Retardance (Waveplate) Metrology:
- Accuracy ± 0.002 waves for 320 to 750 nm wavelength range
- Accuracy ± 0.02 waves for 190 to 320 nm wavelength range
- Accuracy ± 0.001 waves for 750 nm to 5 microns wavelength range
- Capabilities out to 25 microns
Reflectance and Transmission Metrology:
- Cary spectrophotometers from 190 nm to 3.3 microns (Sub nanometer resolution)
- A wide variety of spectrometers for UV to NIR measurements (including solar Fraunhofer line calibrations as required)
- FTIR for 2.5 to 22 micron measurements